Valentine's Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate this romantic holiday than with chocolate covered strawberries! If you need a last minute romantic dessert for your significant other, for your best friends, or even yourself, continue reading below.
YOU WILL NEED:
- chocolate chips
- Clean the strawberries and dry them off. Make sure they're completely dry before dipping them into the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate chips in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Set the timer for 2 minutes.
- Check to see if all the chocolate had melted. Place it back in the microwave for 45 seconds if needed.
- Be careful taking out the chocolate and stir.
- Take your DRY strawberries and begin dipping it into the chocolate avoiding the stem.
- Once done dipping the strawberries, place them on parchment paper.
REPEAT (until all strawberries are covered in chocolate)
- Let it cool for about 3 hours to be on the safe side.
Whoever, you're making this for, they're going to be in for a treat ;)
HAPPY Valentine's Day!
*NOTE: Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator; last up to 4 days.